You might not know, but there are many bikini waxing styles and genres to choose from. If you want more or less, you can choose what’s best for you.
Just bear in mind that every salon and spa has its own name or versions of how or what hair should be removed for the price of their menus. And just because the facility offers bikini waxes, doesn’t automatically mean that they have all styles for men and women. This article depicts the style that will be applied to women.
Essential Bikini Waxing Styles:
- Regular Bikini Wax: This style removes the hair outside the panty line. You can choose it if you are going to have it on first time, or you are just looking for a cleanup.
- Full Bikini Wax: This style takes the side of the bikini line deeper than the regular bikini wax, and may also include hair removal on top to create a more defined triangle area, or cutting the hair below the lower left. You can choose this style if you want to keep hair, but wish more definition than a cleanup.
- French Bikini Wax: This style removes all the hair from the front (except a small band) and continues to right before the back. It does not take the hair from the back like in Brazilian waxing. You can choose this style if you want the area mostly beautiful smooth with most hair removed, but do not wish to take off any hair from your back.
- Brazilian Bikini Wax: This style removes all hair from the bikini line from front to the back. Every so often a small strip or triangle is left at the front. You can choose this style if you wear a thong bikini, or wish to be completely hairless in front and back.
Keep in mind; you are in control of your bikini wax. Thus please tell your waxing technician your preferences, where and how much hair you want removed or left. They can adapt the style that suits your needs and desires.
Want to go to the next level? Find a Bikini Waxing Salons in your area.
Everybody feels a little fresher once their nails are done. Though, manicures and pedicures can get costly. Here’s how to feel like a million bucks for a little less.
Step # 1:
The majority salons offer a discount if you get your nails done on less busy days such as Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays. Make your appointment on one of those days.
Step # 2:
Prior to making an appointment, stopover the salon and watch for any signs advertising a special offer. Many salons’ “beginning of week specials” offer both a manicure and pedicure a lot cheaper than if bought individually.
Step # 3:
If you follow steps one and two you will end up paying a lot less than a weekend appointment in which you purchase each service separately.
Fish nibble away dead skin in a person’s feet, thus cleaning the feet – this is called “Fish Pedicure”. Garra rufa (aka nibble fish), more frequently known as the doctor fish are used for fish pedicure. This fish were originally popular in Turkey, and gradually made their way into the Asian countries and rest of the world. As these fishes are toothless they can nibble the affected and dead areas of the skin, leaving the healthy skin to grow.
As they are toothless, they cannot bite live skin and this practice is absolutely harmless and safe. These fishes can work superbly on calluses and other tough growth on the feet. They just gnaw into them and soften the feet. Overweight people, people standing in long hours at work, the dancers and athletes benefit greatly from the fish pedicure.
Fish pedicure procedure
Person who is going to have fish pedicure requested to immerse their fee in the water tanks that have the doctor fish. They should keep their feet immersed in the tank for about 15 to 30 minutes after that a routine pedicure session takes place. During this period the fishes clean as much dead skin area as possible leaving feet soft and shiny. A foot massage, scrubbing, nail trimming and toe polishing will be carried out in routing pedicure session.
Where can you find fish pedicure
Fish pedicures are very popular in Turkey and many Asian countries. In the U.S., fish pedicure is getting popular day by day; you can search on the Internet to find a salon who is offering fish pedicure. For your easy I am referring a site called http://salonspasource.com, where you can find most of the United States salons and spas listing categorized by State, City, and Services.
Charges for fish pedicure
US$ 35 for 15 minutes
US$ 50 for 30 minutes
Benefits of fish pedicure
- Corns, calluses, heel cracks and other foot conditions that can lead to serious foot problems can be prevented through fish pedicure.
- With a fish pedicure feet are well hydrated and get a fresh, soft and smooth look.
- Common pedicure processes can lead to cuts, thus causing infections. With this type of pedicure no blades are used, hence making it a safe pedicure procedure.
- Fish pedicure helps people with arthritis, because this pedicure involves heat treatment.